Our in house rug washing facility specializes in high end quality cleaning of all handmade wool, silk and cotton area rugs. Our team of knowledgeable artisans clean and wash all area rugs by hand. When handling your area rug for a rug cleaning, there is a process in which we take to professionally give your area rug a cleaner look that enhances the overall lifetime and investment of your rug.
Rug Cleaning Orange County,
The Refined Restoration Way…
Here is how we gently revitalize your area rug:
1. Pre-Inspection – Prior to do any area rug cleaning, our trained rug professionals will conduct a careful inspection to determine the proper cleaning methods to be taken based upon the fibers or material that your area rug is made of.
Next, we examine the condition of your rug by inspecting worn areas, deeply embedded dirt, and other special needs such as rug repair.
2. Pre-Washing/Dusting – First, using a commercial vacuum, we pick up large particles and dust. Then, by using highly compressed air, we carefully remove all dust particles and debris from your area rugs. If these micro particles are not removed, they can eventually wear away at the fibers in your area rug.
3. First Stage Wash – Water concentration will remove dirt, soil, and spotting. We pay close attention to the backing and fringes of your area rug so that every fiber receives a deep cleaning.
4. Second Stage Wash – Our competitors tend to use a method that involves steam-cleaning extraction which leaves your area rug with high amounts of soap residue that will unfortunately attract dirt 10 times faster. This method may shrink and damage rug fibers.
Our method of rug cleaning will ensure your area rug is fully safe from dye transfers and will remove all dirt from your rug. We apply a color stabilizing agent to your area rug to make sure all dyes are stable before the rug cleaning begins. Then we apply a gentle shampoo to break down all the grease and dirt in your rug. At this time we will take care of any spots and stains in your area rug. If your area rug has pet stains or odors we will treat these as well. We then rinse away all shampoos and cleaning agents from your rug.
5. Grooming and Drying – We groom every area rug by combing the pile and the fringes in the proper direction, then hang dry your rug in our climate controlled on-site facility. Keeping in mind your rugs needs, we evaluate the level of heat, airflow, and temperature specifically needed for each area rug.
6. Fragrance Scenting– A light fragrance is applied to further sanitize and freshen the room in which it resides.
7. Final Inspection – When taking a final review we will ensure that the area rug has been air cleaned to its full potential or we will take the necessary steps to work through our entire process all over again.
Refined Rug Restoration?
Orange County Rug Repair is your one stop shop for all your professional area rug cleaning and rug repair needs. From moth damage repair, to fire and water damage repair, our team of highly skilled technicians have the knowledge and know-it-how, to professionally and thoroughly care for you rugs.
For more information or a FREE estimate, feel free to give us a call.